Hyabak® is now a full range consisting of Hyabak 10ml, Hyabak Unit Doses and Hyabak Caps.
Hyabak® Hypotonic Sodium Hyaluronate 0.15% - hypotonic to restore the natural osmotic balance of the tear film. A solution to decrease signs and symptoms of dryness and hydrate and lubricate the ocular surface.
* High tolerance
* Suitable for regular use
* Suitable for use with contact lenses
* 300 drops per 10ml bottle
* Every drop provides a precise and sufficient dose
* Easy to squeeze bottle, easy to adminster drops
* Can be used for up to 3 months from opening
Hyabak is presented in the ABAK system, this means that the solution is sterile before and after opening.
Hyabak Caps is a dietary supplement that offers an additional Dry Eye management option that can be used instead of or in conjunction with other methods such as eye drops.
* Hyabak Caps contains Omega-3* and Omega-6 essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals with anti-oxidative properties to help maintain comfortable eyes.
* Hyabak Caps contain Fish oil with 70% Omega-3 and Borage oil with 22% Omega-6 and are designed to help compensate for the imbalance of Omega-3 to Omega-6 commonly found in UK diets.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medications, please consult your GP or Optometrist before use of Hyabak Caps.
*OMEGAVIE® fish oil with QualitySilver® stabilisation
Thealoz Duo, the latest innovation in our preservative-free Dry Eye range. Imagine the best of both worlds…Hyabak to hydrate and lubricate and Thealoz to hydrate and protect all in the easy to use ABAK® bottle.
The Thealoz Duo range consists of Thealoz Duo 10ml, Thealoz Duo Unit Doses and Thealoz Duo Gel.
Thealoz Duo 10ml & Thealoz Duo 30 single unit doses
Thealoz Duo Gel 30 single unit doses